Would you like to work with us to help persecuted and suffering Christians around the world?
We are always searching for willing hearts and helping hands. You can share information on social media. You can come to our church. You can start a prayer group. You can be a representative in your church. You can help with our website. No matter where you are in life, if you have a heart to serve the persecuted Church, we can find a place for you.
Working or volunteering with EHN is a great way to use your skills and experience to make a real difference to the lives of persecuted Christians who need our help. You can find out more about volunteering opportunities below. If you think you can help us, we look forward to hearing from you. Our volunteers become part of our family.Here are just a few of the ways you can volunteer with EHN:
Current Administrative Volunteer Opportunities
- Program Manager
- Donor Relations/Customer Service Representative
- Donor Officer
- Directory of Marketing & Communications (DMC)
- Design: Shape and plan the process of data collection and data needs through global standards;
- Monitor: Develop and apply tools to monitor output, impact, and quality;
- Evaluate: Lead the analysis of data, performance, and impact
- Provide excellent donor service while working 8 hours per week.
- Respond to donor inquiries via phone, email, and written correspondence in a timely manner.
- Make outbound calls to update donors on new information, programs and special opportunities as needed.
- Develop familiarity with "on brand" language, calling scripts, and record keeping processes while serving donors.
- Attend team meetings
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Manage relationships with donors and donor prospects and qualify, cultivate relationships through planning.
- Steward and acknowledge donor gifts in a timely and personally appropriate manner, ensuring that donors feel appreciated and understand the significance of their gifts and partnership.
- Comply with monthly activity standards as the catalyst for deepening levels of engagement with donors.
- Perform all related administrative duties including ensuring that records/contacts on the database are maintained accurately and are continuously updated. Ensure that all financial and administrative reports are submitted in a timely manner.
- Adhere to the highest ethical standards; demonstrate empathetic disposition and perseverance; reflect optimistic and positive attitude, and convey sensitivity to the needs of the donors.
- Work collaboratively and strategically with other fundraising professionals.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Essential Duties and ResponsibilitiesStrategy & Management
- Grow the organization by setting and meeting goals in regards to followers and converting those followers to donors across channels.
- Oversee and coordinate all staff and activities of the EHN’s team and its annual calendar.
- Design and implement communication strategies that elevate the problem of persecution across channels: web, video, social media, earned media, newsletter, podcast.
- Develop and manage the production schedule for all content creation including video, digital content, newsletter, press release, podcast and seasonal publications.
- Other duties as assigned by the Board.
- Oversight of press and media relations to maximize EHN’s impact, including press conferences, our annual report on persecution, etc.
- Lead strategy and execute approval for all earned media, including articles, press releases, media advisories, letters-to-the-editor, and opinion editorials.
- Act as a spokesperson to the media (in conjunction with EHN’s President).
- Develop and run campaigns to bring in leads and convert those leads to donors.
- Lead strategy and execution of digital content and publications, including campaign webpages, supporter communications, blog posts, etc.
- Lead strategy and oversee production of videos and photography, including developing scripts/interview questions and planning shoots.
- Monitor and report on data pertaining to channel and ad effectiveness (data dashboard).
- Ensure communications and advocacy campaigns are integrated across media, email, social media and EHN web properties.
- Implement and manage our ad campaigns using SEO and Google Adwords.
- Oversee the redevelopment of the EHN website.
- Experience in communications across varied audiences, including donors and advocates, preferred.
Other Attributes, Skills and Abilities We have a strong preference for an individual with a strong Christian witness and history.
To Apply: Send your resume, cover letters and three references to: firstname.lastname@example.org, with subject line: "Marketing and Comms Director".