Would you like to work with us to help persecuted and suffering Christians around the world?
We are always searching for willing hearts and helping hands. You can share information on social media. You can come to our church. You can start a prayer group. You can be a representative in your church. You can help with our website. No matter where you are in life, if you have a heart to serve the persecuted Church, we can find a place for you.
Working or volunteering with EHN is a great way to use your skills and experience to make a real difference to the lives of persecuted Christians who need our help. You can find out more about volunteering opportunities below. If you think you can help us, we look forward to hearing from you. Our volunteers become part of our family.Here are just a few of the ways you can volunteer with EHN:
Most of our volunteers work from their homes. Depending on the skills and experience that you have, we may be able to offer you voluntary work which you can do at home, such as proof-reading our written materials.
Prayer Coordinator Volunteer
Prayer is our leading priority at Enduring Hope Network (EHN). We are so grateful that many supporters already pray for the persecuted Church. There is power in prayer. You can fulfill a crucial role by praying and mobilizing your church, cell group or youth group to pray for persecuted Christians. Volunteer Prayer Coordinators will be provided with a Prayer Pack and regular prayer updates.
Radical Youth Volunteer
Our youth ministry (Radical Youth) raises awareness about Christians who are persecuted for their faith in Jesus Christ. We mobilize young people to do something about it. Radical Youth challenges young people to choose to live for Jesus and be a generation that takes faith and church seriously.
If you are not based near our Church, but would like to get involved with our work, you might like to become a Church Representative and share our mission with people in your local community. Church Volunteers can help as follows:
- Distribute “Secret Suffering” and other printed materials at their church.
- Encourage prayer by raising items at church prayer meetings and/or through church services or notice sheet.
- Alert church leaders to special emergency needs.
- Promote special events such as the International Day of Prayer for the Persecuted Church and encourage people to support petitions and campaigns.
- Motivate individuals and the church to support EHN.
We are looking for individuals who have experience in public speaking (and possibly preaching) to give a voice to Christians around the world who cannot speak for themselves. Volunteer Speakers are provided with training, information and materials including DVDs and PowerPoint presentations. Speakers may be approached by Enduring Hope Network (EHN) to speak at a few engagements a year in local churches and Christian groups that fit in with their schedule. Speakers may also initiate their own speaking engagements.
Area Partners promote the work of Enduring Hope Network (EHN) across a local area rather than just within a local church. Although we are looking for at least one Area Volunteer in each county, the area can be tailored to suit depending on what is manageable for themselves and their community. Area Volunteers may help promote special Enduring Hope Network (EHN) meetings in the area, distribute material to local churches, look for opportunities for speakers and support Church Volunteers in the area.
Be a voice for the persecuted Church by raising awareness about persecution through various outlets, such a speaking engagement, translation work, social media, newsletter distributions, and administrational assignments.
We need volunteers to help us at events from time to time. This is a wonderful opportunity to put your skills to use. You will have a chance to be part of events where you can serve our persecuted brothers and sisters.
Current Administrative Volunteer Opportunities
- Program Manager
- Donor Relations/Customer Service Representative
- Donor Officer
- Directory of Marketing & Communications (DMC)
- Design: Shape and plan the process of data collection and data needs through global standards;
- Monitor: Develop and apply tools to monitor output, impact, and quality;
- Evaluate: Lead the analysis of data, performance, and impact
- Provide excellent donor service while working 8 hours per week.
- Respond to donor inquiries via phone, email, and written correspondence in a timely manner.
- Make outbound calls to update donors on new information, programs and special opportunities as needed.
- Develop familiarity with "on brand" language, calling scripts, and record keeping processes while serving donors.
- Attend team meetings
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Manage relationships with donors and donor prospects and qualify, cultivate relationships through planning.
- Steward and acknowledge donor gifts in a timely and personally appropriate manner, ensuring that donors feel appreciated and understand the significance of their gifts and partnership.
- Comply with monthly activity standards as the catalyst for deepening levels of engagement with donors.
- Perform all related administrative duties including ensuring that records/contacts on the database are maintained accurately and are continuously updated. Ensure that all financial and administrative reports are submitted in a timely manner.
- Adhere to the highest ethical standards; demonstrate empathetic disposition and perseverance; reflect optimistic and positive attitude, and convey sensitivity to the needs of the donors.
- Work collaboratively and strategically with other fundraising professionals.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Essential Duties and ResponsibilitiesStrategy & Management
- Grow the organization by setting and meeting goals in regards to followers and converting those followers to donors across channels.
- Oversee and coordinate all staff and activities of the EHN’s team and its annual calendar.
- Design and implement communication strategies that elevate the problem of persecution across channels: web, video, social media, earned media, newsletter, podcast.
- Develop and manage the production schedule for all content creation including video, digital content, newsletter, press release, podcast and seasonal publications.
- Other duties as assigned by the Board.
- Oversight of press and media relations to maximize EHN’s impact, including press conferences, our annual report on persecution, etc.
- Lead strategy and execute approval for all earned media, including articles, press releases, media advisories, letters-to-the-editor, and opinion editorials.
- Act as a spokesperson to the media (in conjunction with EHN’s President).
- Develop and run campaigns to bring in leads and convert those leads to donors.
- Lead strategy and execution of digital content and publications, including campaign webpages, supporter communications, blog posts, etc.
- Lead strategy and oversee production of videos and photography, including developing scripts/interview questions and planning shoots.
- Monitor and report on data pertaining to channel and ad effectiveness (data dashboard).
- Ensure communications and advocacy campaigns are integrated across media, email, social media and EHN web properties.
- Implement and manage our ad campaigns using SEO and Google Adwords.
- Oversee the redevelopment of the EHN website.
- Experience in communications across varied audiences, including donors and advocates, preferred.
Other Attributes, Skills and Abilities We have a strong preference for an individual with a strong Christian witness and history.
To Apply: Send your resume, cover letters and three references to: email@example.com, with subject line: "Marketing and Comms Director".